At Credit Union SA we want you to have the freedom to manage your banking whenever and wherever it suits you.
Key features include:
Internet Banking can be accessed via your smart device.
- Secure and safe
Credit Union SA is committed to keeping you safe while transacting with us online. Industry standard encryption ensures you can feel confident in our technology and processes.
- It saves time
Pay bills on the go - anywhere, anytime.
- Convenient 24/7 banking
Out for dinner with friends and need to check your balance or transfer funds? Access your accounts quickly and easily from your smart device.
- Forgot your password?
You can simply yet safely reset it via your secure ‘Forgotten Password’ facility.
You can also:
- check your balance
- register a PayID
- view your transaction history
- transfer funds and manage auto transfers
- pay bills with BPAY
- change your PIN
- view your payroll details and interest earned
- apply for a credit card and Netsave Account
- update your details
- report a lost or stolen card
- register and view your eStatements.
To login to Internet Banking, just click on the red LOGIN button or padlock (for mobile devices) in the top right hand corner of the screen.
Please ensure you have the latest Internet browser to be able to access your Internet Banking. Find out which browser you are currently using.
How to register
- You can register for Internet Banking by calling our Member Contact Centre or by visiting your nearest branch. You will be given a default password at the time.
- Alternatively, you can complete the New Accounts and Access Services form and either return to one of our branches, fax it to 8211 9457 or email us.
- Once Internet Banking has been set up on your membership you will receive a letter advising you that you need to ring 8202 7777 to obtain your default password.
- Your default password will allow you to log onto Internet Banking via the red Internet Banking LOGIN button, located on the right hand corner of the website.
For security reasons, the first time you log on you’ll be required to change the Password we gave you. This will need to be between eight and sixteen characters long. It’s imperative that you protect this password. Credit Union SA staff will never ask you for it, and you shouldn’t reveal it to anyone else either. Learn more about Internet Banking security.