Osko by BPAY Pay and get paid faster
Osko, created by BPAY, is the user friendly system we’ll all use to send and receive real-time payments using the NPP.
Whether you’re paying a tradie, splitting a bill or giving money to family for something urgent – the money will be there in seconds. Osko will be integrated seamlessly into our Internet Banking and Mobile Banking App, allowing you to make real-time payments 24/7.
What’s not to love about Osko?
- Faster payments across 50 institutions – and more to come
- Available all day, every day – even weekends
- You can use a PayID to pay and get paid with something simple like a registered mobile, email or ABN. Or you can still use a BSB and account number
- It’s backed by BPAY and us, so it’s very secure
- You can use 280 characters of text to describe who’s getting paid and why.
Introducing Osko by BPAY
Osko and PayID
Using your Member Number to receive payments?
When the New Payments Platform launches, if you are currently using your Member Number to receive payments to your account, these may be credited to a different account than expected and any payroll splits you’ve set up with us won’t work.
So if you currently have a payroll split or have multiple Credit Union SA accounts receiving one or more payments by Member Number, action on your part is required:
To be ready for real-time payments, here’s what you need to do...
1. Check if you have any payments coming from a payer(s) using your Member Number as opposed to your Account Number. Payment sources may include:
- Your salary
- Centrelink payments
- Other forms of income
- Any other funds which are regularly paid into your account
2. For those payer(s) paying you via your Member Number, provide them with BSB 805-007 and your preferred Account Number instead.
3. If you would like your incoming payments to be split across other accounts, such as your Home Loan or Netsave Account etc., then you will need to set up Scheduled Payments within Internet Banking from your preferred account nominated above in Step 2: select Transfer and bills > Pay member > Select date > Frequency > Set Schedule
Alternatively, if you don’t use Internet Banking you can call us on (08) 8202 7777 or visit your local branch and we’ll help you get everything sorted.