We are proud to offer you the services of our financial planning partner Bridges Financial Services (Bridges). Bridges is one of Australia’s largest financial planning companies focussed on providing financial advice to the customer-owned banking sector including credit unions and mutual banks. They have over 60 offices and more than 160 planners across the country. Bridges has been helping Australians reach their financial goals for over 30 years.
A Bridges financial planner will develop a plan specifically for you - one that’s tailored to your needs and circumstances, to help you achieve your goals.
To find out more about how financial planning could help you, view the ‘How a financial planner can help’ video.
What is financial planning?
Financial planning is about helping you plan for a future lifestyle that is as good as it can possibly be. No matter your age, the advice of a professional financial planner is crucial in helping you achieve your financial goals by developing a strategy specifically for you.
A financial planner can help you:
- define your financial and lifestyle goals
- understand your current financial situation and personal circumstances to see what opportunities you have
- build a financial plan with written, measurable outcomes
- stay on track through ongoing progress reviews.
Areas a financial planner typically focuses on are:
- making the most of your super
- managing your money tax-effectively
- selecting investments based on your risk profile
- structuring your finances wisely, especially following a redundancy or after receiving an inheritance
- planning for your transition to retirement
- maximising your Centrelink benefits
- ensuring you have appropriate personal insurance cover to protect your family
- estate planning to make sure your affairs are in order when you can no longer manage them
- providing aged care advice for you or a loved one.
To learn more
Contact the Bridges Adelaide office to arrange a free, no-obligation initial consultation:
Phone: 8212 6166
Drop into Level 3, 400 King William Street Adelaide SA 5000
Or visit Bridges' online to find out more about the vast range of services available.
Want to do more with your money?
Bridges Financial Services Pty Ltd (Bridges) ABN 60 003 474 977, ASX participant, AFSL No 240837. This is general advice only and has been prepared without taking into account your particular objectives, financial situation and needs. Before making an investment decision based on this information, you should assess your own circumstances or consult a financial planner. Examples are illustrative only and are subject to the assumptions and qualifications disclosed. In referring members to Bridges, Credit Union SA does not accept liability or responsibility for any acts, omissions or advice provided by Bridges or its authorised representatives. Bridges is part of the IOOF group.
Credit Union SA refers its members and other people to Bridges and in return receives a commission of up to 22.5% of the fees and commissions they receive on investments, and a trailing commission of up to 0.20% per annum on funds held under management.