Public Education Awards
Nominations are open until Wednesday 31 May 2017.
Credit Union SA is proud to be a platinum sponsor of the 2017 Public Education Awards. The awards acknowledge the talent and dedication of people working in public education in SA.
Nominations are now open for the 2017 Public Education Awards, with this year’s program set to recognise all outstanding people working in public education in South Australia, both in teaching and non-teaching roles.
This year five new categories have been introduced to acknowledge the impact of individuals and teams who demonstrate strong leadership, community engagement, innovation, and outstanding outcomes in non-teaching roles. This includes a new award to recognise Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employees’ contribution to child development, educational attainment and wellbeing. Award categories for South Australia’s public educators and staff include:
- Credit Union SA - Primary Teaching – primary level teachers (years R to 7)
- Proudly supported by Credit Union SA as a platinum sponsor
- Secondary Teaching – secondary level teachers (years 8 to 12)
- Early Years Teaching – early childhood educators (birth to 8 years)
- School and Preschool Support – support staff in any school, preschool or early childhood centre
- System Excellence – all non-teaching staff other than site based support staff
- Community Engagement – any employee, including teams and individuals
- Aunty Josie Agius – Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employees working in any role
- Innovation in Practice – any employee, including teams and individuals
- Teachers Health - Leadership – principals, preschool directors, deputy principals and manager level roles in regional and corporate offices. Supported by platinum sponsor, Teachers Health
- Performance Through Values – successful Performance Through Values Program employees are shortlisted for this award