Financial Workshop with women’s futures in mind
Join Leah from Bridges Financial Planning as she shows how you can plan to be smarter with your savings and investments, so that in the long run, you can enjoy more in life.
- Marriage and divorce – how can they affect your finances?
- Thinking of taking time out of the workforce to raise children? Understand how this can take a bite out of your superannuation savings.
- Why do you need to see a financial planner?
- How can you get a better handle on your finances?
- How can you learn about more about investing?
- How do you ensure your family is provided for?
- How much super is enough?
Don't miss out – reserve a place for yourself and a friend for this special event!
Wednesday 23 May, 6pm, Hackney Hotel, Torrens Room First floor, access by stairs only (no wheelchair access).
Workshop accompanied by drinks, canapés and prizes to be won.
Hosted by Credit Union SA
Presented by Bridges Financial Services