School Community Rewards Help generate a regular financial benefit for your school
School Community Rewards provides a regular financial benefit for your school without having to donate any time or money.
In return for individual members of the school community banking with Credit Union SA, we’ll reward your nominated school with regular financial benefits.
How does it work?
- Individual members of your school community – parents, grandparents, friends, teachers – simply open any of Credit Union SA’s highly competitive banking products. This can include home and personal loans, credit cards, savings and transaction accounts, insurance and more.
- Those individuals nominate a school as their School Community Rewards beneficiary.
- Credit Union SA will then regularly donate a portion of our profits to the school, providing valuable extra funds to use however the school wishes including computers for classrooms, playground equipment or sports equipment to name a few.
To contact a School Community Representative:
Dimitri Carapetis (Northern Area): 0457 201 376
Mark Kohler (Southern Area): 0428 787 230
If you would like to enquire about your school participating in our program please call:
Sally Denton (Manager - Education Community): 0424 431 195
The following schools are already benefitting from School Community Rewards:
- Antonio Catholic School
- Braeview Primary R-7
- Emmaus Catholic School
- Highbury Primary School
- Holy Family Catholic School
- Keithcot Farm Primary School
- King's Baptist Grammar School
- Morphett Vale Primary School
- Pimpala Primary School
- Our Lady of Mt Carmel Parish School
- Reynella East College
- Reynella Primary School
- St Martin's Catholic School
- Woodcroft College
- Woodcroft Primary School
- Woodend Primary School