At Credit Union SA we know what good financial service can do. We create simplicity in our members’ finances, giving them more control and less stress. We talk to our members every day, listening to their goals and desires and only offer services and products we know will help make their lives better.
Because that’s what it’s all about.
We believe helping South Australians do more with their money helps to build a brighter future for us all.
As you’d expect, we have high expectations of ourselves. For example, we strive to:
- exhibit integrity, determination and vitality in everything we do
- create a sense of belonging within our community
- take personal responsibility, communicate openly and do what we say
- build an inclusive community where people feel valued and have a sense of pride
- have the confidence and resilience to persevere, regardless of the challenge
- create the energy to be at our best and enjoy what we do
- build the foundations for a healthy, sustainable future.
Credit Union SA is South Australia’s third largest credit union, with five branches, over $1 billion in assets, around 50,000 members and 150 employees. But rest assured, if you’re the right person, there’s always room for one more.
We aim to help you be more, grow more and achieve more in your career and by working with Credit Union SA, you’ll be helping South Australians to do more with their money.
Benefits of working at Credit Union SA
Serve our members well and we’ll do the same for you.
We’re delighted to be able to offer many benefits to our employees here at Credit Union SA.
For example, we’ll support you with:
- high-quality staff training
- staff education and development opportunities
- staff incentive and sales rewards programs.
We’ll show our appreciation by:
- recognising your personal milestones like length of service
- celebrating individual and team success in line with our values.
And you’ll receive special staff rates on our:
- banking and insurance products and services
- financial planning services through Bridges Financial Services
- health insurance through Health Partners.