We've got your back
Protect yourself against life’s uncertainties with Credit Union SA insurance cover.
To learn more, simply select the insurance you're after from the menu below.
There are many sound reasons to source your insurance through Credit Union SA.
Here's our top seven:
- 24/7 claims service Our dedicated general insurance Claims Hotline is open around the clock. We are there for you when you need us most.
- Established trust If you're a Credit Union SA member you already know you can rely on us to deliver what we promise.
- One-stop convenience Life's that little bit easier when you can manage all your banking and insurance needs in just one place.
- Extra confidence All our policies are issued by proven, global leaders.
- Affordable value Our premiums are highly competitive and most can be paid monthly.
- Big savings possible A great range of discounts* is available to many members.
- Real policy choice We offer different levels of cover to suit different needs and budgets.
Credit Union SA Ltd ABN 36 087 651 232 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence Number 241066 arranges general insurance products as agent of the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL 234708.
Credit Union SA Ltd arranges travel insurance products as agent of the insurer © Sure Save Pty Ltd ABN 82 137 885 262 AR 339902 is an Authorized Representative of Cerberus Special risks Ltd (Ceberus) ABN 81 115 932 173 AFS Licence No. 308461.
Credit Union SA Ltd arranges life insurance products as agent of the insurer Zurich Australia Limited ABN 92 000 010 195 AFSL 232510.
* Minimum premiums may apply. Any discounts/entitlements only apply to the extent that any minimum premium is not reached. If you are eligible for more than one, we also apply each of them in a predetermined order to the premium (excluding taxes and government charges) as reduced by any prior applied discounts/entitlements. Discounts may not be applied to any flood component of the premium (if applicable).
We do not provide any advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Policy terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Before making a decision about it please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement, available from Credit Union SA by calling 8202 7700 or by visiting your local branch.
If you purchase any insurance product, Credit Union SA Ltd will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium depending on the product. Ask us for more details before we provide you with any services on this insurance.