Visa Debit Card
Hire your own risk manager.
If you'd rather avoid the temptation to spend beyond your means, the Credit Union SA Visa Debit Card is a fantastic alternative.
Rather than providing credit, it's linked directly to your Credit Union SA savings or transaction account,* so you can only ever spend money you actually have.
But it also gives you all the added convenience that comes with a Visa card, including:
- The flexibility to use your own money when shopping online and over the phone
- Acceptance from millions of merchants in most countries around the world, including Australia
- Acceptance throughout Australia at ATMs, eftpos and Bank@Post facilities, and from millions of merchants in most countries around the world
- Access to Visa security benefits such as the Visa Zero Liability policy, which protects you against unauthorised transactions. And to make security even tighter, Credit Union SA’s Fraud Monitoring Service offers 24/7 monitoring of all transactions to detect unusual and suspicious activity
- Access to Visa Entertainment special offers on shows, concerts, movie tickets and home entertainment.
Plus, when you select “Credit”, it carries NO transaction fees*. Think a Credit Union SA Visa Debit Card could be right for you?
Or, if you'd like more information:
- Check out our other cards in the menu above
- Call us on 8202 7777 or 1800 018 227 (country SA)
- Visit any Credit Union SA branch
- Or View the Conditions of Use - Electronic & General Access Services
The Credit Union SA Visa Debit Card can be linked to a Credit Union SA Everyday Account, Offset Account, Cash Management Account, Retirement Deeming Account, Tertiary Student Account or Line of Credit Account.
*Your accounts have a certain allocation of free transactions per month. If you exceed your monthly allocation, your transactions may attract a fee. Read our Fees and Charges Schedule for a full list of transaction fees.