Visa Credit Card
This one’s a keeper
Many credit cards seduce us with a low introductory rate on balance transfers, but charge excessive rates when you start making purchases or cash advances. Not so with the Credit Union SA Visa credit card.
We offer one of Australia's lowest introductory rates - just 4.99%pa fixed for the first six months - but importantly that rate applies to purchases and cash advances, as well as any balance transfers you make during that time.
Plus, you'll also benefit from:
- Fast payments with Visa payWave
- No application fee
- No first year annual fee (just $10 thereafter)
- No cash advance fees1
- No direct debit fees
- No domestic or overseas ATM withdrawal fees2
- Up to 55 days interest free on purchases if you pay your statement closing balance in full by the due date each month
- One of the lowest ongoing interest rates in Australia – currently 10.49%p.a. after your six month introductory period.
And the card is accepted just about everywhere!
Plus our Visa credit card has the latest in security and protection measures including microchip technology, 24/7 fraud monitoring, Visa’s Zero Liability policy and Verified by Visa for online purchases from participating merchants.
Visa cardholders also can get access to a range of exclusive entertainment offers including pre-sale concert tickets as part of Visa Entertainment. More information is available at visaentertainment.com.au
Curious? Just ask
If you’d like to know more about the Credit Union SA Visa credit card, we’d be delighted to help.
- Check out our other cards in the menu above
- Call our Member Contact Centre on 8202 7777 or 1800 018 227 (country SA)
- Drop into your local Credit Union SA branch
- Ask a mobile manager
- Paywave frequently asked questions
- Compare against other Credit Cards with our Credit Card Key Fact Sheet.
- You should review the Visa Credit Card Terms and Conditions to determine if this product is suitable for your personal needs and situation.
1As per Money Magazine 1 December 2011 and 1 December 2010. 2While we don’t charge any transaction fees, you made be charged a fee by the ATM operator if you perform transactions using an ATM that is not part of the national rediATM network (including overseas ATMs). You may also be charged a fee if you perform an over-the-counter cash advance other than through a Credit Union SA branch. These fees are not charged by us. Terms, conditions, fees and lending criteria apply and are available from us.