Mobile Phone Banking
A touching gesture.
Ever tried to pay for dinner at a restaurant only to find you forgot to top-up your debit card? Or discovered at a supermarket check-out that you neglected to transfer some savings into your grocery shopping account?
It's for just such occasions that we've created Mobile Phone Banking. Essentially a version of Internet Banking, it's been designed specifically for use on touchscreen Smart Phones.
With just a swipe and a tap, you can:
- Check your account balances
- Review your transaction history
- Transfer funds
- Pay your bills via BPAY
How to get started
If you're already a registered Credit Union SA Internet Banking user, you're good to go. Follow these simple steps:
1. Firstly you will need to set up your Mobile Phone Banking preferences in Internet Banking. Here you can nominate such things as the accounts you wish to access using Mobile Phone Banking, or the number of records you’d like displayed for each account on your Smart Phone screen.
2. Then visit m.creditunionsa.com.au on your Smart Phone
3. Enter your Member Number and Internet Banking Password
4. Click "Log on" and you're away!
Looking for a bit more detail about Mobile Phone Banking? Sure thing, feel free to read our Mobile Phone Banking FAQs.
Click here for some tips for protecting and securing your Smart Phone.
You should also view our Conditions of Use - Electronic & General Access Services.
Fees and charges do apply for some transactions, so check the Savings & Investments Fees and Charges schedule for further information. Mobile phone carrier charges apply.